Sunday, November 13, 2011

Day Trippin - BBQ Capital of Texas

We decided it was time for a day trip and Raymond picked Lockhart, Tx for .....yep, the BBQ.  I seems like our day trips are turning into finding BBQ, which is weird because I don't even consider us "meat people" but because most of our day trips are on Sunday and we are apart of the Bible belt most things do not open until after 1pm and that is nap time.

This city did not have anything open, so we spend the morning walking around and just snapping pictures of interesting or, not so interesting things.

Caldwell County Court House
Old Caldwell County Jail
So enough walking...time to eat.  Raymond wanted to eat at Smitty's because Sam Brown did a weekend trip to Austin and this is where she ate.

It was actually very good.  I think it might have been the best so far but, I didn't like how it was set up and they didn't have chicken.  I don't care of chicken but, that is all Molly will eat so I think she ate a whole loaf of white bread.

Until next time........

No comments:

Post a Comment